Buell 1125R ® sportbikes strike a unique balance of real-world sport motorcycle and race track performance. Their unique styling, aggressive ergonomics and premium components combine to deliver the ultimate, intuitive sport riding experience.
Each Buell model is designed utilizing the Buell Trilogy of Technology™ - chassis rigidity, centralized mass, and low unsprung weight - to produce a motorcycle which responds instantly to rider input.
New Polished stainless steel headers
New Master cylinder piston seals for improved brake feel
New Engine cover sight glass for convenient oil-level checks
New Pre-wired battery tender harness
New Black upper triple clamp and fuel cap
New Designer Black wheels
New LED taillight
New Clear-lens rear turn signals
New Bodywork graphics and fly cut brake logos
New Available lower fairing kit (Accessory)
• Buell® ZTL2™ four-pad, eight-piston front brake
• Two-piston rear brake caliper mounted directly to inner swingarm
• Brushed stainless steel exhaust outlets
• Clip-on style handlebar
• LED front turn signals integrated with mirrors
• Digital lap timer and gear indicator
• Quiet Zone aerodynamics to optimize air flow around the rider
• Removable tail cowl over passenger seat
• An athletic riding position with a relaxed foot-peg location provides control on the track and comfort on the street
Designed for the rider, the Buell® 1125R® breaks the convention of the liter-class superbike category, delivering a unique combination of engine performance, precise-and-agile handling, raw sound and performance in an innovative package.
Buell® sportbikes strike a unique balance of real-world and race track performance. Their unique styling, aggressive ergonomics and premium components combine to deliver the ultimate, intuitive sport riding experience.
Each Buell model is designed utilizing the Buell Trilogy of Technology™ – chassis rigidity, centralized mass, and low unsprung weight – to produce a motorcycle which responds instantly to rider input.
• Buell Helicon® 1125cc liquid-cooled fourstroke, 72-degree V-Twin engine with DDFI 3 Electronic Fuel Injection ECM
• Compact oblique stacked six-speed transmission configuration
• Ram-air pressurized air box
• Goodyear® Hibrex final drive belt with Flexten Plus technology with a constant-tension pulley for smoother on/off throttle transitions
• Underslung muffler with Helmholtz chamber
• Twin side-mount radiators with outer covers designed to absorb impact
• HVA (Hydraulic Vacuum Assist) clutch with slipper action
• 6-spoke, cast aluminum wheels
• Pirelli Diablo Corsa III tires
• Steel braided brake lines
• Fully adjustable 47 mm Showa® inverted fork
• Fully adjustable Showa® rear shock absorber
• Fuel-in Frame Intuitive Response Chassis
• Rigid cast-aluminum swingarm
• Adjustable hand and foot controls